Released a solo album. Formed my own band. Got called to play a show (instead of calling to get a show). Completed two full time semesters of college. Failed a class.
02. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did. I took me a couple of months, but I got a better job. I don't know that I'll make one this year. My record is too good to ruin.
03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not this year.
04. Did anyone close to you die?
Nobody close, but someone I did consider somewhat of a mentor.
05. What countries did you visit?
Florida isn't another country, right?
06. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
I'm actually pretty content with everything. Maybe more sleep.
07. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Probably my birthday this year, December 23rd. First surprise party that's ever been thrown for me. Pretty damn cool.
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Completing an album on my own, save for drums. It was a bitch and a half, but I'm very proud of it.
09. What was your biggest failure?
Getting so wrapped up in personal deadlines that I burned myself out.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My EHX PolyChorus
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Brooke. She puts up with me. That's pretty impressive. There may be a party for her.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one really did anything too stupid.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills and bullshit.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Recording and Kynlee turning 3. She is a little person now.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2010?
"Try" by Richard Keller
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Way happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter. Dammit!
iii. richer or poorer? Slightly richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Considering myself a little more instead of trying to please everyone.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Trying to please everyone without giving myself consideration.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Hanging out with Brooke and I's family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
No, no need.
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Community, Dexter, Eastbound and Down, Conan.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't think I really hate anyone.
25. What was the best book you read?
My Booky Wook by Russell Brand
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
How Do You Know. Though since I finally saw Citizen Kane this year, I should say that, but that movie is 60 years old.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
25 - Surprise party with fancy beers of goodness.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Actually selling copies of my album, lol
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Same as usual, I guess.
32. What kept you sane?
The knowledge that I'm in a really good place in my life.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I was pretty annoyed with the stupid shitslinging surrounding DADT. Glad that is over with, maybe we can start bringing our boys home instead of worrying whether or not they're into each other.
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
My new neighbors a pretty cool.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
There is such a thing as too much.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
You've got your eyes
And their bound to the end of the road
You sometimes feel
Like your ass is about to get mowed
But you can never let them take you down
Keep it up, keep it up
The sounds will keep coming just to mess with your head
It's a long long journey, a battle some say
You've got to keep the mojo going